To view lots of real weddings click to our BLOG
We love to capture Alternative, Creative and Elegant Reportage & Candid Wedding Photography.
It’s crazy how much we care about wedding photography, its such an honour to be part of your day. We are curators of emotions and images, capturing all the detail and passion of your day for ever. Every wedding is special, they all have their own personality and its our job to reflect this creatively. We tell stories through imagery without telling you what to do and without dictating any part of your day. This is done using invisibility cloaks, Ninja training and years of experience on how to capture that special image without interrupting the natural flow of the day (this first part of this sentence may not be true!) .We love shooting weddings and we love photography – TSP is a genuine family business and collectively photography is our passion in life.
We take great pride in capturing those special, once in a lifetime moments for you to cherish, but of course we do this in our own unique and innovative way! Our style is fresh and always evolving to new original and fun ways to document your wedding. We feel you are a massive part of how the final images look, its a creative collaboration between us all.
Hopefully by looking at our work you can tell there are a variety of styles and influences. This comes from working closely with our clients and giving you what you want. Some images are posed (Vogue fashion photography style) others are more natural. A typical wedding would be 95% reportage and 5% styled by us. For most of the day our aim is that you don’t see or hear us, we don’t move things or ask you to do something again, we respect the flow of your day. Often we take just 30 minutes to sneak away from the guests and shoot or styled couples portraits. Often but not always, its totally up to you how much input we as photographers put into your day.
Us folk at TSP like to try to keep our pricing as simple as possible:
All day coverage from £1800 & includes:
- 1 photographer to capture your day from Preparations to The Dancing, in our reportage and creative professional style (approx 8 hours coverage)
- A blog post of our favourite shots posted approx. 2 weeks after your day as a sneak peek of your images!
- Over 700(upto 1200) fully edited images with full copyright presented on a bespoke wooden USB sent to you approx.6-8 weeks after your wedding day.
- 4 versions of your final images on your USB: Black & White, Vintage Treatment, Digital Negatives’ (in layman’s terms your original photos with some editing and no treatment), & fully jazzed up blog post images.
- Private Gallery for viewing and ordering prints and products.
- Friendly personal assistance on hand at all times before and after your day via email/phone/Skype/at the studio & gallery.
- For a cheeky 10% discount check out our wedding wish list page HERE, this might be your even luckier day.
For 2 of us to cover your day it’s an extra £250. (we highly recommend this!- in a nut shell, having 2 photographers has many benefits such as a different photographers perspective and those special moments captured in more detail from different angles, hence why we don’t charge a lot for an extra human!).
Separately we also offer:
– A super fun Photo Booth
– A pre-wedding Engagement shoot
– A cheeky pre-wedding Boudoir shoot
– Videography to match our style of photography
– An amazingly fun Rock The Frock shoot
– Part of your wedding shot on Analogue Film!
– Bespoke and luxury wedding albums
For more information on each of these extra services & for prices please click on them 🙂
We don’t offer ‘packages’ as such but we do offer ALL of the above for a price of £4000 if you did want the works!
Please note: Part- day coverage for your wedding day is available on request from £650 for 2 hours coverage. Please email for prices & a bespoke quote at- email@example.com