To view lots of real weddings click to our BLOG
It’s crazy how much I care about wedding photography, its such an honour to be part of your day. We are curators of emotions and images, capturing all the detail and passion of your day for ever. Every wedding is special, they all have their own personality and its our job to reflect this creatively. I tell stories through imagery without telling you what to do and without dictating any part of your day. This is done using invisibility cloaks, Ninja training and years of experience on how to capture that special image without interrupting the natural flow of the day (this first part of this sentence may not be true!) . I love shooting weddings and photography is my passion and my way of artistically expressing myself.
I take great pride in capturing those special, once in a lifetime moments for you to cherish, but of course I do this in our own unique and innovative way! My style is fresh and always evolving to new original and fun ways to document your wedding. You are a massive part of how the final images look, its a creative collaboration between us all. If I’m honest I’m not totally comfortable in front of the camera so I get how many people may feel about the thought of being photographed on their wedding day. I do not expect you miraculously to be a model on your day, its big ask, an almost impossible ask. I have over the years developed many methods of getting people relaxed in front of the camera, a lot of it is not getting you into highly orchestrated poses, if you feel awkward well it just looks awkward in the final image. So I just speak to you to gauge what type of image you like and how you see the final images from your wedding and thats what we work towards.
Hopefully by looking at my work you can tell there are a variety of styles and influences. This comes from working closely with our clients and giving you what you want. I hardly ever look at other wedding photography for inspiration, I visit art galleys, watch film and find that many different types of photography inspire me.
A typical wedding would be 95% reportage and 5% styled by us. For most of the day our aim is that you don’t see or hear us, we don’t move things or ask you to do something again, we respect the flow of your day. Often we take just 30 minutes to sneak away from the guests and shoot or styled couples portraits. Often but not always, its totally up to you how much input we as photographers put into your day.
Please email for prices.
typically my couples will receive
- 1 or 2 photographer(s) to capture your day from Preparations to The Dancing, in our reportage and creative professional style (approx 8 hours coverage)
- A blog post of our favourite shots posted approx. 2 weeks after your day as a sneak peek of your images!
- A hight quality magazine style album containing all these blog images
- Over 700(upto 1200) fully edited images with full copyright presented on a bespoke wooden USB and presentation case sent to you approx.6-8 weeks after your wedding day.
- 4 versions of your final images on your USB: Black & White, Vintage Treatment, Digital Negatives’ (in layman’s terms your original photos with some editing and no treatment), & fully jazzed up blog post images.
- Private Gallery for viewing and ordering prints and products.
- Friendly personal assistance on hand at all times before and after your day via email/phone/Skype/at the studio & gallery.
- For a cheeky 10% discount check out our wedding wish list page HERE, this might be your even luckier day.
– A super fun Photo Booth
– A pre-wedding Engagement shoot
– A cheeky pre-wedding Boudoir shoot
– Videography to match our style of photography
– An amazingly fun Rock The Frock shoot
– Part of your wedding shot on Analogue Film!
– Bespoke and luxury wedding albums
We don’t offer ‘packages’ as such but we do offer ALL of the above for a price of £4000 if you did want the works!