Loads to see and do in our studio today for MAD (Making And Doing) Festival! We’ve got:
– Unusual and unique cards & Gifts from different local designers & artists.
– Mosaic Pieces from renowned artist Amanda McCan (The lady who has done the mosaics on the side of Afflecks Palace!)
– Beautifully odd jewellery from Dead Good Jewellery- Naturally deceased insects and flowers recycled and set in resin to make amazing pieces, A MUST SEE!
– Leather bits n bobs from The Hubb Leatherworks, we have Ian in the studio today doing workshops, so why not come along and make your very own bespoke leather belt!
– Beautiful glass pendants from Nice Ice Designs, really unusual and gorgeous patterns made from glass.
– Hand made boho chic gifts and unusual creative stuff by Mila Mala- really beautiful and affordable!
– Amazingly gorgeous and uber-cute baby clothes by Violet House
– Light painting & Cinemagraph Workshops by us!
– Photography (of course) and much more 🙂
Come and say hello and we promise you’ll have a ball. Lots of love, Tim Simpson Photography & the rest of the MAD gang! x